You can visit the following museums:
- Museum of Life and Popular Traditions of Sardinia (Nuoro): it is one of the most important about Sardinian culture. Here you can see some of the island costumes, musical instruments, bread, teaxtures and much more.
- Museum of Masks (Mamoiada). A Mamoiada takes place one of the most original carnivals of the Mediterranean, the Mamuthones, this museum contains the masks of the Mediterranean and documents the history of its carnival.
- Park-museum S’Abba Frisca (Dorgali): a house museum where two paths intersrect: the naturalistic and the ethnographic.
- Wildlife Museum of the Monk Seal (Cala Gonone): the coast of the Gulf of Orosei is the last place where monk seal was sighted. Local used to call it “marine ox”. The museum recreates the natural environment of the territory of Dorgali.
- Acquarium (Cala Gonone): a series of tanks show the fish fauna in the Mediterranean. It is located in the outskirts of Cala Gonone, on the way to Cala Fuili.